Newbie- Bmw E39 525I

Manny30

Dear All,

I am new to this Forum, but I must say the amount of knowledge here is really great.

I have been the proud owner of a blue BMW e39 525I with 55k miles.

This car has been in our family ever since it was first registered and is really mint. Everything is electric and the drive is so smooth, i have really come to love my E39.

However a change in my circumstance means I am no longer able to hold onto my beloved e39 and I am looking for a good home for it to go too.

I aplogise if this is in the wrong section, but I did also want to introduce myself.

I will be positing pics this evening (moderators, I apologise if this is in the wrong section) and I will be open to sensible offers. The car is a real gem, but it is currently SORN at the moment as it needs a new airbag sensor, which is why it does not have an up to date MOT or Tax. Other than this, you can see from the pictures it is in very good condition and probably one of the best in the UK.

I have now also placed an ad in the ad section.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links