How Much Is A Bmw 330Cd E46 15K Worth?

Deano12345

I am a very lucky owner of a e46 (best shape) 330cd rare manual 2006 in stunning Imola red with black leather interior. The car has had one previous owner from new and has done only 15k!!!! Yes this is not a typo, 15k!!! The car is in showroom condition, it really is. The steering and gearbox is very tight, like new and the bodywork and colour is pristine. The interior even still smells new. The previous owner has kept every single bit of history, including the original invoice and optional extra and delivery notes. The only thing I have had to do is replace all four original Bridgestones as they were cracking due to age (8years) not lack of tred (obviously changed them for like for like at cost of £800). I have an opportunity to move abroad and this will leave me no choice but to sell, but trying to get an idea on what it is worth. Can anyone help?

Guest jeffthro

Difficult one, Dean. Obviously an 8 year old car with effectively one and a bit years mileage is almost a "one off" scenario. I've tried to get an idea from a year old Glass Guide, and very VERY roughly for a private sale, it seems to be around 8,500. But, when it comes down the line, its worth as much as the best buyer is prepared to pay.

I know it is difficult, I suppose it is only as much as the buyer is willing to pay. Thanks for the guide price Jeff, maybe it is worth putting on ebay with a reserve round that mark or for sale on offers above or something....

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links