Bmw Multi Club Meet 25Th August 2013

Snypa-D

meet-flyer-2_zpsd9eedd14.jpg?t=137020426

BMW Owners Club are proud to present.....

BMWOC Multi Club Meet 2013
This event will be held at 12pm on 25th August 2013 at South Willen Lake,Milton Keynes.
South Willen Lake lies between the H5 Portway and H6 Childs Way, directly off the V10 Brickhill St.
!! PLEASE USE THE NEWLANDS ROUNDABOUT ENTRANCE !!
Click on the link to view the Willen Lake site..... http://www.theparkstrust.com/parks/willen-lake-south
This event is open to all BMW clubs and forums and is a 'STRICTLY BMW CLUBS ONLY MEET'.
Club/forum admins and owners if you have not already been contacted about this event please contact Gavin Hodson or Dave Snypa to make arrangements to attend,the more cars,people and clubs the better.
This is the 1st Multi Club Meet to be organised by BMWOC and is set to be a great day out for everybody attending. It is a family friendly event so you are welcome to bring the kids along as well.There are lots of things to see and do at Willen Lake South such as the water sports,mini train rides for the kids,The Buddhist Temple and Peace Pagoda,. There are lots of play areas for the kids to keep them busy and there is a Fayre Square pub/restaurant on site for food an drinks (heres the link).....http://www.fayre-square.com/pub/lakeside-milton-keynes/m5946/ .There are also other refreshment vendors onsite for soft drinks and ice creams. There are other facilities available at Wlilen Lake South (please click on the link to see these).
The site has many open grass car park areas and we are hoping that everybody will gather in one of these,but as these are open to the public as well you will just have to have a scout around to find which one we are all in (its not rocket science,lol). As they are public car parks there is a small fee for parking which is £2.50 for 4 hours,more if you stay longer,which we hope you will. BBQ's are allowed on the site and we are hoping that each club/forum will bring one along for theyre members to eat from (bring your own food as well of course,lol). This will make for a much more enjoyable and friendly meet if we are all mingling and BBQing together. If the weather turns out to not be so good we can all just hit the warmth of the pub or sit outside it.
We also hope to be providing a photographer (depending on his schedule) at the meet to capture the day so remember to wash and polish those beautiful BMWs.
Further details of the event will be released when they are confirmed.
BMWOC DO NOT CONDONE ANY RECKLESS BEHAVIOUR OR DRIVING AND ANYBODY CAUGHT DOING SO WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE,SO IF YOU INTEND ON ACTING LIKE A ##### DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE !! THIS IS A STATIC MEET SO PARK UP AND ENJOY THE DAY !!
See map for car park locations.......
map_zps0e54245a.jpg?t=1370195639
Please add your name to the list to confirm your attendance.....
1. Snypa-D
2. G4VHD

Guest DazH

I DONT SEE ENOUGH NAMES BEING ADDED TO THIS LIST !! COME ON PEOPLE ITS YOUR CLUB ASWELL !! MAKE THE EFFORT FOR THIS ONE !! THANK YOU PLEASE :)

+1

Come on guys,get peoples names added to this list and please promote it as much as possible all over facebook,twitter and all the other forums that you are on !!

This event could make or break BMWOCs name in the BMW scene (as well as making me look like a right cu nt) !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tbh I couldn't have said it better myself Gav. Apart from myself,Gav and Jac nobody else turned up from BMWOC. There was no input or promotion from any of the mods,the boss or its members. So I'd like to take this opportunity to say that as of today I'm resigning as S/E Meet coordinator and will no longer be arranging any events for BMWOC !!