What Have You Done To Your Bmw Today?

washed and polished minepost-5687-0-84336900-1359840455_thumb.jp

Looking Top notch mate

I installed the freshly grinded crankshaft into the M50 block all with new bearings. The oil pump was sticking so I dismantled it and reconditioned it. Found stone-like oil bits inside the pump so, new oil pick-up from BMW on Monday :rolleyes:

My f10 is now 2 years old and its been buging me in the 18 months ive had it, when you look through the wheels there is a large ali boss attatched to the disc which the wheel is bolted to, beeing ali it show signs of salt marking and is just cruddi. and spoils the look, so with the crapp weather, ive cocooned myself away from the wife and with jack in hand tried to remove my wheels, ha! No way, they were corred on. 1 big rubber mallet latter the were of( BMW take note the slots to let out water also let in salt a spot of copper slip during building wont go amiss). I digress, so with electric drill and a new buffing pad, and by luck an old tube of T cut which has lost its soft poilish part, begain buffing now with a fluffy black face hair and glasses they are gleaming. so 2 coats of Mcguirs wax to preserve my hard work they look bright clean and gleaming. is this the saddest expence of time on a crap Sunday yourve ever heard of. Regards, my beemee chums

• 2 weeks later...

Found a hole in the rear drivers sill (looks like someone jacked it up on the sill and not the jacking point :angry: ) so welded that up. Found a brocken rear spring (need to sort that) and passanger wipper decided to stop working, after digging into the wipper assembly found that the arm from the motor decided to drop off. OK easy fix poped it back on and does half a wipe and drops off..... ok think i need a new one.

• 2 weeks later...

gave it a severe kicking, the battery is flat again. Okay I know I been on here ranting about this before. But can somebody recommend a powerful yet good value battery for my car. It's a 328i and those tossers at europarts insist the battery they sold me is the one for it. I need something that's got plenty of cold cranking power, yet won't break my piggy bank. All suggestions gratefully received. Thank you for your help as usual, have not been around for a while I've been busy studying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've recently got a nasty puncture and had to change both of my front tyres. Got a new set of Dunlop SP01 ROF* (Run-Flat) for a low price, to replace some mid-level, non-RFT tyres.

I have to say, I'm more than impressed with the feedback, feel of the road, the grip and how quiet the new tyres are.

A note to all those RFT-agnostic people: modern (new) RFTs are as good and regular tyres, with safety advantage added (main reason why I bought them).

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links