Bmw Festival 2012

Charlee

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dave?funds?

Come on Daaave! Looking forward to this :)

Nah no chance !! no job means no money and that means I cant do squat !! Got a major event in Southend on Saturday an Im not even able to take my car to that,havin to rely on a lift :(

Not sure mate,I'll ask !! But wont hold my breath on being able to attend this ......such is life at the mo !!

Wont be the 1st or last show I miss this year !! :(

Spoke to Jas and he's already got a full car.So its a no go for me on this one,oh well :( !!

Not in Bedford Jac,in Luton,so bit out the way for you,plus itd be 3 of us,thanks anyway :) Fellin the love :)

As for Santa Pod.........hmmmmm,hopefully,but I'll be honest its not lookin great ! I may be givin up shows/cruises etc (apart from really local ones) until I start workin again !!

Hey Mike, as far as I'm aware Becca, Jac & Jas will be at the pub. Maybe Gav & Martin too, not sure on those two? I'm unfortunately not going to make it though.. Had to bail out my little brother financially so I have no money until Tuesday. But I hope you all have a lovely day! Hoping to meet you all at Santa Pod though! :)

Good to see as many of you as I could today guys, was an absolute pleasure, hopefully next year we can get a BMWOC stand, I was already on different forum's stand this year so I'll try and get a few of them to spread over to help add numbers to the stand next year! ;)

Great day and weather, didn't make the pub meet as we made the most of a child free night and had a little lie in, so did not get to meet anyone :(, did see a familier slammed 7 tho:)

Was a good day and the weather was amazing :D ... so easy to lose people though when you get drawn in by some of the mean beasts that were shinning ;)

Even my baby came back with a slight mod thanks to Jas --- Nice clean backend !!! and Im talking about my car being debadged!!!! before anyone makes any dodgy comments ;)

Shame didnt get to meet up with a few others though, good to finally meet you Mart, Gav and Mike :D