As Title

• 2 weeks later...

Yes!!! Please make it so I can skip to the last page in a topic on my iPhone, works on pc. Thanks!! :-)

I'm always on my iPhone and don't have this problem? Do you not have two arrows either side of the "Add Reply" button?

I have an idea, why not have a business section where members can advertise their businesses, so kinda like a business connection, where people like myself starting up a business can promote themselves or recomend a good business they have used, you could have it public or for only supporters of the club.

• Like 1

I'm always on my iPhone and don't have this problem? Do you not have two arrows either side of the "Add Reply" button?

mine seems fine now, must have had a glitch in it which meant I had to scroll through pages n pages to get to last post, now it goes straight there!!

• 4 weeks later...

As Im new to the site, I may not have figured out all the functionality on here yet but something I like on the Celica Club forum site is when you are on the home page you can see who is activly online in one place, which makes it easy just to click on a member and ping them a message (which can be pretty handy esp when your new and maybe not as familar with everyones screen names) they also have a members tab where all the members are listed and you can click on to a person see there profile what they have been posting on and that sort of thing which is pretty cool.

Maybe just take a quick look as Im not sure Ive explained the functionaluty that well :D ......you can register pretty quick as a visitor.

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/

Ok ignore my comment about being able to see what members are online, I kept scrolling down the page earlier today and see the members online section :D ....... see I told you I hadnt explored the site that much yet :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...