My Pics From The Kent Meet

BigAl

I went to the meet, but the road that the sat nav wanted to take me down was closed, I was told the town had been closed to traffic due to an Asian festival, so these pictures are from Riverhead, Kent

post-1273-0-55990800-1334420171_thumb.jppost-1273-0-08721400-1334420185_thumb.jppost-1273-0-41841000-1334420337_thumb.jp

I was around the corner, got there about 11:30, but the Asians shut the road where the sat nav was directing me, was only 2 minutes to arrival, I looked for another way, but not knowing the area, the sat nav was trying to take me back down the road that was shut, had no one's phone number, so gutted, I did try and find another way but the roads were cul de sacs, and there was a tailback of traffic.

They closed all the roads but I just went around the town centre and into canal road via the one way system. I was stuck in that traffic for hours lol

Sorry guys, if I had someone's phone number, I would have rang to let you know, think I will have to buy a map book, sat navs are ok but they do try and take you back to the same place, I was really looking forward to meeting you all, my mobile number is 07561 522527 for future reference, the next meet I will leave a lot earlier, look forward to that. :(

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links