Bmw Guide Contributors Wanted!

Have you recently worked on your BMW or about to undertake a project?

From changing a lightbulb to replacing the head gasket, post up your project on our guides and help us build a one stop place for all things BMW.

We have worked hard to being a platform for members to add any type of guide to help other owners.

Stuff like

• Buyers Guides
  • Projects
  • How to guides
  • etc

Visit our BMW How-to guides page

Contributors get awarded a nice badge in their profile that also shows how many guides contributed.

if you have any ideas how we can improve this then please get in touch with a moderator with your idea.

i think there is a top keyword search on the forums and also top keyword we get found for.

Always looking for help ian :)

If you have anything we can add tot he guide then please let me know.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, aab104 said:

There is something wrong with the 3 Series link. When you click on it it come up with the message, "Somethings gone wrong - Tell Us" or words along those lines.

Hi Alan

I cannot find anything wrong with the link this end, assuming we're talking about the same link

Screenshot (82).png

• 1 year later...
On 2/28/2012 at 11:26 AM, Steve said:

Have you recently worked on your BMW or about to undertake a project?

From changing a lightbulb to replacing the head gasket, post up your project on our guides and help us build a one stop place for all things BMW.

We have worked hard to being a platform for members to add any type of guide to help other owners.

Stuff like

• Buyers Guides
  • Projects
  • How to guides
  • etc

Visit our BMW How-to guides page

Contributors get awarded a nice badge in their profile that also shows how many guides contributed.

if you have any ideas how we can improve this then please get in touch with a moderator with your idea.

I would love to help anyone on here, I really would. I know how to do most things and served an apprenticeship as a mechanic (in the 1970's!!). Now I am crippled with arthritic knees and other health issues. I now have to rely on other people to do anything for me.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links