1M Coupe Theft In London

Traffman

Hello BMW brothers & sisters,

Just joined this forum to give a warning to any 1M owners. The barrel of my door was drilled out last night and thieves used a computer plugged into the jack near the bonnet release to try and steal it. Luckily they were disturbed and did a runner. I've been told it would have been stolen to order so I imganine the same scumbags are looking around the London or the UK for another 1M Coupe they can try and steal. So please warn any freinds you know who have one as the technology they have means that they bypass the Alarm. Mine's now being fixed by BMW and I'm having a tracker fitted next week

All the best and happy motoring

welcome, crappy to have to make this your first post but nice one sir. I hope your tracker instalation comes with the "flame thrower and !Removed! removal" option. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Welcome David, Welcome to the forum, glad they never got away with your car, thanks for the advice, had a friend years ago had a peugeot 209 gti, brand new, went to iow, left his car in the car park in Portsmouth, when he came back, they had drilled door lock and stolen the complete interior, clocks etc and that was also alarmed.

Scum bags, and yes sadly would have been to order.

Was it parked out of site? Or on the road etc?

Either way a fantastic car and I fear one of the last “great” BMW to be made with all this carbon emission rubbish!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links