Drink Driving

G4VHD

Have you ever drove afta a few drinks?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever drove afta a few drinks?

• Totaly lashed
    • After a few
    • I'd have 1 but thats it
    • Never

Have you ever drove afta a few drinks?

I regulary drink when I have finnised work on a Friday(12.30pm)

Then realise I want to go somewhere and can't so have to wait for the wife to get home a 6pm!!!

I must admit though, I will drive after 1, no more though, as Im a Stella drinker and 10 stone wet lol

Oh, prepare to get slated if you are a drink driver...

I will be honest i have driven 4hrs later after 4pints of heineken,but only because we were visiting family when my wife and son were taken ill and needed to go home,a journey of 40miles with nothing but vomit going on in the back,not proud at all but i made a decision and went with it,thats the one and only time.

Guest Mister Dabsy

(Hands raised).. Went to a friends birthday party, then decided to move my 4x4 so that it was outside their house because car thefts were rife in that area... Moved it 20 yards and was getting out as a nearby shop owner wrenched the keys out of the ignition and Police there inside 10 minutes !!!

Stupid, I know but I paid a hefty price and was glad I didn't have to drive it further. The Police were great as the took my truck home before nicking me... :(

When I was younger (not that I'm old now) I may have been close to the limit driving to work the morning after a few the night before!

Nower days I dont drink at all if I'm going to be driving... well maybe just the one on the odd occasion

• 2 months later...

Only did it the once just after i passed my test......crashed my french poo clio into a petrol pump......got out ordered some !Removed!....then took out a keep left bollard back the car up on a duel carriage way and then parked the car outside my house lucky it was 4 in the morning.

Only did it the once just after i passed my test......crashed my french poo clio into a petrol pump......got out ordered some !Removed!....then took out a keep left bollard back the car up on a duel carriage way and then parked the car outside my house lucky it was 4 in the morning.

lol its been altered..... i loved that car.....until my my m8 buckled my chassis and split my fuel line :(

i never drink and drive.i have only ever had 1 then drove,but even that is rare.

i really dont agree with drink driving,i think its a really !Removed! thing to do.

Guest Mister Dabsy

HahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahaha

NO ! :blink:

• 7 months later...

Never driven on her mag highway over here after a mistake when i was 15,

I had a KX125 at the time and me and a friend used the Bikes to get to Castle Town(other end of the IOM), Had a party then rode home on the dirt tracks in the dark, Got back to Ramsey,came to a stop and forgot to put my feet down,so the bike just feel over with me still on and the exhuast burnt my leg quite badly(smell of bacon anyone).

Needless to say i learnt my lesson!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 years ago I had two Pints of hieniken at a leaving do, felt completely fine, got in the car an hour later. Drove 20 non motorway miles before getting a random police check 3 miles away from home and got band for 10months. In hindsight this was 3am and i hadnt eaten since breakfast but nowadays i never drink because im always driving.

However my bmw was brought back to the station following me in the police car as it was only round the corner and got nothing but compliments at the other end about how nice a car it is =D

We had a good chat as he was walking me to my cell..

• 1 month later...

Drinking and driving is not acceptable in anyway. When I was younger life revolved around numerous pubs, as long as you never hit or injured anyone the local bobbys used to turn a blind eye. I once ended up on a back garden with an old sunbeam, lost a viva (locks and barrel goosed) to mates who every time they were foo thought it was funny to hide it. Broke my left foot once used the company I worked for cortina 2000 auto (that could use fuel) well I wasn't able to walk to the pub.

Never touch a drop if I am driving nowaday. Used up all my luck in the old days.