Hope To Buy A 330Ci Sport

AndyG72

Hello,

At the moment im just about to advertise my Merc ML270, hoping to sell it buy the next weekend, and my plan is to buy a 330 CI Sport.

Im not the most talented at working on cars but i know enough(i hope).

I have read the buyers guide and theres some very usefull info there, but what else should i look for, i have about £4-5k to spend and im looking at around a 2002-3.

Great news ive now sold my Merc, so 330 here i come ive seen two i like this one being my fav,

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201107379624447/sort/priceasc/usedcars/engine-size-cars/3l_to_3-9l/maximum-age/up_to_10_years_old/price-to/5000/model/3_series/make/bmw/page/1/keywords/ci%20sport/radius/60/postcode/tw197bp?logcode=p

How good are the paddle shifts gear change?.

On the pic with the gear stick whats that button on the silver panel by 3rd gear?.

Thx

Andy

both nice, think i prefer the blue one though. think that button by third gear is for heated seats? not 100% on that though. mine hasnt got a button there

So far so good, the guy whos sell the blue will wait until saturday for me, and i should be getting the money from mine today, so happy days.

Well 4 days of owning my new baby, I LOVE IT, £80 to fill her up and ive done 120 miles and ive used 1/2 tank, i can see this being expensive lol.

So far ive ordered smoked side repeaters, carbon badges front and back, black kidney grille, next is m tec door pins, front projector indicator lenses, silver bulbs(i hate my indicators looking like fried eggs).

Guest Mister Dabsy

As for the fill-up... Its not the car's fault, its the muppet ruling factions we have to trawl through everyday... B4stards !!!

Guest Mister Dabsy

Well 4 days of owning my new baby, I LOVE IT, £80 to fill her up and ive done 120 miles and ive used 1/2 tank, i can see this being expensive lol.

So far ive ordered smoked side repeaters, carbon badges front and back, black kidney grille, next is m tec door pins, front projector indicator lenses, silver bulbs(i hate my indicators looking like fried eggs).

Pleez don't go too far though, eh? :huh:

Pleez don't go too far though, eh? :huh:

Lol, i have black surrounds around the side windows, so i thought i might aswell change the grille to a black one to match, but what i put in my last post thats all im doing, i like to keep it subtle, i like the wheels on it but they have been kurbed to hell.

http://flic.kr/p/9wztkB

5603759072_eacfce3d00_b.jpg

Nice car, i like it in the Blue. I've had my 330Ci for years and its been great but alas i will going down the Estate route in the next few weeks - probably a 330d Sport or a 530d Sport - i'm still undecided. I don't want to sell the 330 but i have a kid now and the boots just too small, i also do more miles with work as well :(

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links