Which service book do I need?

Vin

Hi all, 

I recently bought a 2012 320d saloon with no service book. I would like to replace the service book but not sure which is the correct book to go with the car. 

would anyone be able to point me in the right direction as there are quite few available on the market? 

thanks 

Morning Vin

Welcome to the Forum

Have you tried your Dealer just supply them with your Vin and a look at the V5 and I am sure they will help. If buying online you will obviously need one for a 3 series diesel the only question is is your car an E46 or E90 

Dave

It’s an E90. I was just going to buy one on line but there are quite a few available and wanted to get the correct one with the correct picture on the outside. 

from the key information I can then contact the dealers/garages where services took place and get a retrospective stamp. Well that’s the idea anyway….

Hi Vin

A BMW Dealer with the cars Vin and sight of the V5 to confirm you are the owner should be able to supply a printout of the Service history plus the correct Service Book

Being a BMW Dealer there will be a charge of course

If you are not already aware there is an online BMW Parts list www.realoem.com if you put the last 7 digits of your Vin into the search box it will bring up information for your model. Essential when buying parts or spares to make sure you get the correct item and it will fit, you may find service book information there.

Dave

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links