Bmw 330ci clubsport

Hi Mark

Welcome to the Forum

If your car is a genuine manual 330ci M Clubsport it is indeed rare as the "Howmanyleft" web site shows 6 registered for the road and 1 sorn. Auto's show 143 licensed and 57 sorn.

The same site shows Registrations for Autos beginning in 2002 while Manual Registrations don't begin until 2005 with 3 Registrations

Unforunately the site shows the 330ci Clubsport with currently 363 Licensed and 158 Sorn. So if yours is 2003 it appears to indicate it is a Clubsport still rare just not as rare as the M Clubsport version, damn tasty motor all the same.

My own E53 X5 4.6is was only produced for sale in the UK for 2 years with peak registrations at 840 odd and around 200 odd left, difficult to tell now as the site lumps the 4.6 and 4.8is models together, it's a keeper though.

Hope this helps

Dave

3 hours ago, Greydog said:

Hi Mark

Welcome to the Forum

If your car is a genuine manual 330ci M Clubsport it is indeed rare as the "Howmanyleft" web site shows 6 registered for the road and 1 sorn. Auto's show 143 licensed and 57 sorn.

The same site shows Registrations for Autos beginning in 2002 while Manual Registrations don't begin until 2005 with 3 Registrations

Unforunately the site shows the 330ci Clubsport with currently 363 Licensed and 158 Sorn. So if yours is 2003 it appears to indicate it is a Clubsport still rare just not as rare as the M Clubsport version, damn tasty motor all the same.

My own E53 X5 4.6is was only produced for sale in the UK for 2 years with peak registrations at 840 odd and around 200 odd left, difficult to tell now as the site lumps the 4.6 and 4.8is models together, it's a keeper though.

Hope this helps

Dave

Cheers for that Dave

So we are lead to believe, that E10 will be fine in all engines Mark

But then again when Unleaded was introduced it took over a year and many claims before the Fuel Companies decided it wasn't good for engines designed to run leaded fuel?? So they had to keep leaded at the pumps for quite a few years.

Me I will put Octane booster in every few tanks 😁

Dave

9 minutes ago, Greydog said:

So we are lead to believe, that E10 will be fine in all engines Mark

But then again when Unleaded was introduced it took over a year and many claims before the Fuel Companies decided it wasn't good for engines designed to run leaded fuel?? So they had to keep leaded at the pumps for quite a few years.

Me I will put Octane booster in every few tanks 😁

Dave

Many Thanks Dave