Need advice

Today i changed the window wiper and indicator stalks after completing the job i now have 3 warning lights on and the car pulls to the right, i had the tracking done which stopped it pulling to the right but only half hour after it has started pulling to the right again can anyone tell me why this might be happening i have attached a photo of the warning lights, the part i fitted was second hand but everything works like it should ive just got the problems i have mentioned above! I hope someone knows what it could be as my son is due to be born any day and need the car to be working properly 

Ps airbag and steering wheel were removed to fit the part 

20200220_180130.jpg

Morning Ryan

I don't think the lights and the pulling to the right are related.

First the lights are for alarms triggered as you removed parts (steering wheel/airbag) if the key was in the ignition and battery connected that will cause it, they will need to be reset using a BMW specific scanner. A good independent garage or may be member on here who lives near you? Obviously a garage will charge.

Pulling to the right, have you checked front tyre pressures? does the offside have low pressure which could be a slow puncture? Check for brake bind on the offside front and rear as Stu suggests

Dave

PS. Congratulations to you both hope it goes smoothly

X5smw thank you i checked and wheels are moving freely, greydog i did disconnect the battery but i didnt give it time to discharge which i believe is the problem, the car drove fine after tracking then all of a sudden pulled to the right again, obd does suggest front brakes are on limit rears were only changed last month and also had calipers on rear changed as they had stsrted to stick so for safety reasons i got them replaced (i think expecting a child has turned me safety mad) 

Thank you for the replies 

Ryan

Ps thank you very much grey dog