E91 320d touring m sport

mike e91

6 hours ago, mike e91 said:

Hello Richard thanks yes I will need help with coding as me and computers don't seem to get on more a spanner monkey 

Mike you need one of these (or similar) and an Android phone:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B071D8SYXN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I can supply a full and complete version of thiis. You can do an awful lot with coding. I turned off the running lights/changed their brightness (when on)/stopped the doors auto locking/turned of the "stop start" function/changed what appears on the IDrive/enabled DVD player/changed car locking sequence/disabled "it needs a service" nag screen....Amongst other stuff. You can also choose what your instrument cluster displays. There's a lot of hidden stuff.

https://bimmercode.app

1.jpg

2.jpg

Sorry, I now get it. Yes, works fine with IOS but I cant help you there with software. You will need to purchase it. Be careful tho, I think its a rolling continual contract.

Could you borrow an Android phone? Purely for the purpose of re-programming (coding).

OK. Good luck. BTW I don't allow Apple products in my home - like seriously. Any visitors with anything Apple (phones/ipads/ipods/smart watches, etc) have to leave them outside.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links