6 stack CD player

Gwyn

Just advice I can't eject the cartridge from the housing on my cd stack system in the boot. Rather than take it to my local dealership has anyone experienced this and overcome the problem I haven't had a go other than depress the button which has served well but it makes the noises to eject but doesn't move. It has been inserted in the correct manner. Help please or ideas? Thanks Gwyn.

Morning Gwyn Welcome to the Forum

Not an uncommon problem with CD changers there will be a partly retracted CD causing the jam. If you go to your dealer they will suck their teeth tell you they have never seen this before and sell you a new Cd Changer.

If you remove the Cd Changer and take off the top cover you will see the stuck CD(it had slipped out of its sliding guide). I used a plastic knitting needle to help it back into position then removed the cassette and lubed everything with sewing machine oil, two years or so on and no re-occurrence.

Dave

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links