640i Convertible 2011 Wind Deflector parts

rover75golf

Hi Wonder if anyone can help or point me in the right direction . I have a BMW original deflector model number / part number 7-259-999   177353-10 printed on the side of the unit. 

I need some spare parts to repair it. The plastic slide that moves the location pins in and out and a new pin for the centre.

I have looked everywhere but cant find any reference to spare parts or anyone can repair it?  and BMW  quote cant help. 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions ☺️

Morning Dereck

Have you checked www.realoem.com it's a BMW parts list put the last 7 digits of your vin in the search box and it will bring up your model then search away. It will list the parts BMW supply so if the bits you want are available they will show. However BMW in their wisdom supply certain components as assemblies and don't list parts.As an example the rea suspension swing arms on the X5 are sold as an assembly, so if the £20 bushes start to wear or fail BMW want to supply a complete swing arm at £300+

Also look at www.newtis.info this is a technical site same information used by BMW Dealers lots of information and "how too's" you may find help there 

Another possibility is www.Pelicanparts.com it is an American site but technically very good. Particularly their how too's which have step by step pictures just that the cars they work on have the steering on the wrong side.

Good luck with the search I hope you find a fix that isnt a wallet buster

Dave