320ci se Auto whats it worth?

chris1616

hello everyone thank you for taking the time ..

i own a 320ci se auto have had for a year  or so. I am considering a new car poss 1 series ... i know my bmw is old (2001) and looking worn but even at 120.000m it still has a wonderful 2.2 straight 6 that just purrs i am WP_20190531_17_59_59_Pro.thumb.jpg.d5146b4596109fe3eb98fbdcdc77d049.jpgconsidering selling but really am not sure where to start and know in has to be worth more than just a few hundred quid??  and feedback will be very apprecated  thank you

Morning Chris

Selling our older models is always going to be a mix of emotion against practicality as our "buyer" market is either someone looking for that specific model or someone looking for a cheap car. Check all the usual sites to get a feel for whats selling, Ebay, Autotrader, Parkers

The specific model hunter will be prepared to pay more as they will understand what they are buying, but may well be fussier about condition and service history. No need to say anything about the other buyer.

So what is it worth, I would think in good condition with a service history between £1500 and £2000 to the right buyer, the other bloke will just tell you how old it is kick the tyres and offer as little as possible.

Get the polish out make it gleam inside and out clean the engine bay is what I would do then test the market

Good Luck

Dave

• 2 weeks later...