New 5 series touring

guy wade

Hi all,

New here. Finally got my BMW. 65 reg 530 D Touring M sport. One private owner from new, who traded it back into the BMW dealer that I bought it from, as an AUC. Has the 5 year service package. Also has the professional media, sport auto box, and electrically folding towbar that I need. 36000 miles. Had the car a week.

Disappointingly it came with a fault with the RTTI, it was putting me into traffic jams rather than taking me around. BMW customer service told me the fault needs to be escalated to Germany, but that i need to create a code on connected drive for that. Have spent five hours on the phone, been given two emails which gave the wrong instructions on how to create the code. Still cannot create the code that they need!

BMW customer services have also failed to call me back on two separate occasions this week, but had the bare-faced cheek to claim they had. Still no code, no escalation, and I have had it with the incompetent and laissez faire customer services.

Then spoke to the dealer in desperation - they have taken the issue more seriously.

Other than the RTTI - which shows a white line when it should show a green line  - according to customer services, the car is very impressive.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links