Is it just me?

As a first time BMW owner i have notice something already, I am going to see if this changes over the next few weeks, but people are less willing to let me out of junctions, is this a common phenomenon for BMW drivers?

Morning Ian

I cant say I have noticed any difference at junctions etc but then I am on my second Beemer so if it is happening perhaps I have got used to it ? 

As there are so many BMW's on our roads now (well there are around here) I don't think anyone singles us out, but hey the world is full of strange people. If they are jealous of your new car just feel good about it.

I did used to have a particular chap driving an Impreza who used to try hard to provoke a drag race when I had the last AMG never worked with me but one day with my wife driving we were exiting a roundabout when he rocketed past making some hand gestures. To much for her so she accelerated beside him hit race mode and floored it, back tyres lit up and he disappeared behind. She then slowed down and as he passed returned his gesture I was laughing my head off strange he never did it again. That and having a Porsche keyed are my only experience of car envy that I am aware of that is.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links