Need help identifying wheels on my E36

potter

Hi all,

This maybe a long shot but i am wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what make or name of wheels i have.

I have 4 EMR product alloys 17" which have the width of 7.5J Stamped on them. Orginally these 4 wheel were fitted to my car, when i brough the car the previous owner gave me 2 extra alloys.

These extra ones dont have any brand on them, or any information at all, i know they are 8.5J as i had them measured and have wider tyres fitted.

Unfortunetly i hit the kerb pretty bad and have mangaged to buckle one and ideally want to replace it to keep the staggered tyre set up. Worst come to worst i can go back to the 4 EMR alloys.

I have added pictures of them (i dont think i will win any photo competitions)

If anyone knows or has any ideas any help would be greatly apprecitated. Only thing i do know is they are not alpina wheels due to the valve being in the wheel rim rather than where the wheet bolts are.

Thanks Phil

20170321_184636.jpg

20170321_184642.jpg

20170321_184651.jpg

20170321_185122.jpg

Hi Phil

Sorry, not sure what these wheels are but I wonder if they may be copies of an Alpine wheel as when you look at the centre where the wheel bolts are, there are no markings which you normally expect to see (rim sizes, BS number, etc).

Hope you find a suitable replacement. 

Hey Trevor

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeh it's really annoying there is no marking on it at all. Going to take the one off the other side in hope there is something on the inside. It's completely buckled. 

I'm pretty sure they are alpine copies but have no idea who make them. Luckily I have 4 of the emr one which I am in the process if getting re-furbed before fitting :)

Will still try and find a replacement as like having the wider tyres on the back.

Phil

Hi Phil

I assume your car is an E46 they had the following wheels 

7JX17 ET:47     X  4    Part No      36116753816

A previous owner has brought the wider copies to give a staggered set up similar to the M3. Have you tried a good wheel refurbishing company I had two wheels buckled on my AMG and they were recovered and refinished 

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links