1987 325 E30 M-Tech 1 Valuation

Maxx

I'm new to this forum and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone might be able to give me some advice.

How can I get a valuation for my 1987 325 E30 M-Tech 1?

Many thanks.

Maxx

Hi Trevor

Many thanks for your reply. Any idea how I go about finding an independent valuer? I'm in North Lincolnshire if that helps.

I've only got one recent photo at the moment and I've attached it to this message.

Kind regards

Maxx

IMG_8644.JPG

I made a mistake. I've just been going through all the paperwork and it was manufactured in 1986 not 1987.

My paperwork indicates that it is an imported vehicle, previously registered overseas, declared manufactured 1986. It looks as though it was imported into the UK in 1992. Its original registration number was CDB 32 B and now has the registration C155 VRT.

How can I find out more about it?

Maxx

Info from the DVLA website shows it as a 1986 built car.

• Date of first registration 20 January 1987

None of the sites I normally use to value a car recognise your registration...too old probably, comes into being a classic car now.

I couldn't find anyone in your area specifically but these guys state that they travel.

http://classictracker.co.uk/

• 4 years later...
On 10/12/2016 at 4:42 AM, Maxx said:

I made a mistake. I've just been going through all the paperwork and it was manufactured in 1986 not 1987.

My paperwork indicates that it is an imported vehicle, previously registered overseas, declared manufactured 1986. It looks as though it was imported into the UK in 1992. Its original registration number was CDB 32 B and now has the registration C155 VRT.

Maxx

Thanks for the suggestion

On 10/12/2016 at 4:42 AM, Maxx said:

My paperwork indicates that it is an imported vehicle, previously registered overseas, declared manufactured 1986. It looks as though it was imported into the UK in 1992. Its original registration number was CDB 32 B and now has the registration C155 VRT and you can get the best and amazing jeep bike racks here.

Maxx

Thanks for these awesome and amazing suggestions

Hi 

From the pictures the screen is mounted in a rubber seal which would indicate that it is a standard model with an M sport package, that would be Sport Suspension and Brakes, M Sport steering wheel and gearshift plus M sport badges. The "Holy Grail" E30 M3 the screen is glued in, are the wheels 4 or 5 stud? Control arms should be aluminium.

You could contact BMW UK, BMW have a classic register so give them the Vin number and they should be able to trace it from build/order which will give you a more complete history. Like everything today BMW are "upgrading" the Data base so there may be some delays, be ready.

Dave