Favourite Bmw

How about starting a poll from members to find the all time ultimate BMW, but you clever peeps behind the scenes would have to find a way to coaralate cooralate coralate to find a f^%^&g way to show the data in such a way that you can see.... say the top ten at a glance.

Just an idea.

Stephen

Guest jeffthro

I'd give that a thumbs up, Stephen. Be interesting to see what comes second behind the e46 3 series coupe. HaHa! No bias here.

Yeah am aware that most will vote for their own car but we all bought what we drive for a reason, the data may not be without bias but I think its a bit of fun and may encourage more members to take part in the forum and generate a bit of banter...........and the E46 is a brilliant car and I reckon it will be a hot contender but its not in the class of the ultimate driving machine which is and always will be the E39..........but I will have to think of my favourite engine.

Stephen

Guest jeffthro

Tbh, I bought my e46 at very short notice as a temporary cheap "tide me over" until I realised after a very few days what a gem of a motor she is and what I'd been missing all the years I'd been a Jap faithful. So she has to be my favourite BMW because I've not yet driven any other, lol. Having said that, I suspect a 330 M Sport might get the old heart beating a little faster!

I think my all time favourite BMW of all time has to be the E52 Z8 just for how beautiful they are.

and I know they are not very good to drive from what I have heard, but on beauty alone its my favourite.

I suspect my favourite if i had to consider how they drive etc it would be the E46 M3 or the E39 M5.

I am not counting my future car of course :D

Whilst all the cars you have mentioned above are in there own way brilliant or even better than brilliant, only an E39 will move 5 people in speed and comfort with luggage for a week to the south of France on holiday,,,,,,,,,,,so does an E39 win???

Stephen

Whilst all the cars you have mentioned above are in there own way brilliant or even better than brilliant, only an E39 will move 5 people in speed and comfort with luggage for a week to the south of France on holiday,,,,,,,,,,,so does an E39 win???

Stephen

it is a shame that they only made one E39 M5 estate that would have been an amazing combination.

They also made an X5 E53 V12 (Vids on U tube somewhere) that would really move 5 peeps and their luggage.

Ok that would be more amazing the E39 M5 estate I have to admit.

But I think the E53 X5 4.8ils was already quick enough in my opinion (remember my parents having one and thought it was nuts)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links