**scotland Meet**

Amy1Coupe

Hello Guys & Girls.

It has been decided to try and get a meet organised in Scotland.

As it would seem the male population are incapable of this ( ;) ) I've been advised to tell you where and when to be there!

Current thought is -

The Falkirk Wheel

Sunday 8th June @ 1pm

Food very possibly.

The Falkirk Wheel is very central with a very large car park and good food facilities.

I will speak to The Wheelhouse nearer the time about booking food but for this to happen I need to know numbers so drivers & passengers please.

Due to usually being the only lass at car meets wifes/girlfriends/sisters etc are very much welcomed!!

Clean cars boys, don't let yourselves be shown up by a girl! ;)

Here's hoping this is a success!

1. Amy1Coupe

2. Estoril X5 D MSport

3. bigzak + 1

4. mdshaw83

5. Koomey

:)

• Like 1

Amy, it's nice to see you taking things in hand. Hope it's a success. Perhaps when this one is over you could come to Wales and frighten them into action.

BTW don't forget pictures of your newly wrapped baby.

Geoff

Guest jeffthro

Well done for taking the initiative, Amy. You are already doing better than I managed with weeks of badgering everyone down here on the South Coast and getting a total of 5!

Hi Amy

Good news and bad news. Good news I got a promotion at work. Bad news I have to work the 8th June now so wont be able to make it. Pity cos I was looking forward to it. Hope everyone has a great time though.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Is everyone still up for this?

Proper lack of numbers!

Nobody know any BMW owners that arent part of the forum that would want to come along.

Drift championships are on at knockhill so if the number arent gonna be great then i'll probably end up heading there instead :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Amy cant believe the lack of numbers either. Doesnt look like its going ahead. Which im well disappointed. Hopefully there will b a meet in future or even get a meet sorted for knockhill sometime.

• 2 months later...

Sorry, Ive just seen this. I would be interested in a meet. Falkirk wheel is good for me. Although, went to one at Falkirk before, thinking it was arranged for Ford's only. About 200 boy racers turned up in the usual, Clio, Corsas and Saxos with big exhausts and ended up with police everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, Ive just seen this. I would be interested in a meet. Falkirk wheel is good for me. Although, went to one at Falkirk before, thinking it was arranged for Ford's only. About 200 boy racers turned up in the usual, Clio, Corsas and Saxos with big exhausts and ended up with police everywhere.

I've heard about this kind of thing happening at the wheel so when a bunch of us turned up from BMWcc Scotland a couple of years back, the staff were very nervous. We managed to convince them that we weren't boy racers (I'm 46 for gods sake) and they were cool. None of us were doughnut monkeys (except in the cafe) and it was a good day.

I hope this isn't cheeky or against forum rules but we're having a drive and dine next weekend where everyone is welcome. It'd be good to see some peeps from here, there

Click here for details

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links