Your Own File

MICK 330DCI

I for one like to look at all the info fellow owners share on this site about their experiences with their particular BMW model. Now ive had a beer or 10 & maybe you can do this & im too peed up to notice it but......

It would be nice/lazy yes.....to be able to read then store all info relevant to your own model BM in your own section. How you go about saving threads at the moment i dont know but maybe it would stop hundreds of questions on the same topic? We all have content gallery etc so would it be possible to have a section where we could store all relevant & invaluable answers to our many questions.....i dont know what you want to call it but maybe "Save info" as then we wouldnt have to troll through all the blogs. Yes i did say im lazy!

I cant be the only one who does not want to print off every useful blog of your own particular model? If we could nstore it in our own section surely this would help us all as one day that particular post may help us on our way & we would be able to find it so much quicker!

Beer thoughts over........just found a bottle of JD! .....Happy days! + im on nights a couple of thousand miles away!

Guest jeffthro

Hi Mick, pass that bottle of JD across, buddy! I think you'll find Forums - BMW Models - and then the relevant Series Club fairly much covers your lazy persons :) needs as best possible. There is, of course, still a certain amount of scrolling/searching involved, so aching finger syndrome may still be suffered, but another swig of JD should sort that. If you want to "save" a particular thread, if you make a reply to it the thread is then automatically saved into your contents page within your profile.

Cheers Jeffthro, I was just being lazy & a little err tipsy shall we say ....on the bright side my spelling was good haha! I will try this out in a bit.

Also just seen your comments on F1 & yeah they dont sound as nice as the old cars but for me you will never beat the sound of the Flat / V12`s or the V10`s. Didnt think much of the V8`s either!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links