Welcome to BMW Owners Club

Steve

Welcome to BOC (BMW Owners Club)

As you can see things are looking a bit bare at the moment. But rest assured we are developing an all new BMW Owners Club.

Pop back soon and hopefully we will have some more stuff put up.

cheers!

• 4 months later...
Welcome to BOC (BMW Owners Club)

As you can see things are looking a bit bare at the moment. But rest assured we are developing an all new BMW Owners Club.

Pop back soon and hopefully we will have some more stuff put up.

cheers!

Look f

orward to it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
looks like I may have chose the wrong forum :)

Does seam a bit QT here, but if no one posts then the forum will never take off!! do you think other forums did not start just like this. I've only come across this forum today and i can see its new, just like my bmw which i brought today. so i will stick it out and keep posting even if i'm only talking to myself!!!

Any way good afternoon to anyone who may read this (said in hope i think) The names Rob and i've just brought a tatty old 325i (1991) with plans of making her look and run a little better. I'm into classic German cars and i'm also the Chairman of the Porsche924 owners club. (924 is my first love). but i also have owned a few BMW's. 318 (e30) 325 (e30) and a 318 (e36).

I'll stick around and hopefully it may get a little bit busy on here in time. At least the site comes up on the 1st page with a google search for bmw owners club's so youi must be doing something right :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Evenin' Another newbie owner here and an acquaintance of Rob (hersham boy).

Also a would be escapee from the Porsche 924 Owners Club. Just bought a 1997 328 coupe for a veritable bargain price on eBay. The moral there is never surf eBay after a few beers! :rolleyes: :lol:

Anyhoo, name is Pete and I'm dead boring! So I should fit right in here until it gets busier! :lol:

Hey guys just found the forum and thought i would sign up, i am a serial bmw owner and now on my 9th! I am Jonathan and am 26 from Northern Ireland. I currently drive a a 98 318 Ti Sport in sierrarot metalic. Hopefully the forum will take off soon.

• 3 years later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links