Good Buy Or Not

Kaptainkremmin

Hi all, question for all or anyone who reads this thread, had a 320d tourer when I sold it I gave the volvo v50se D5 ago, I'm not doing the mileage now and its only done 48k so looking to trade in and get a posh run around so I'm looking at a petrol X3 2.5 or 3.0 not sure about auto or manual its not an issue for me(volvo's auto) but is there any common problems attached to the X3 petrol(head gasket, drive shafts,gear box's etc) had heard there is 1 swirl flap on the petrol which can be upgraded ????????? which is the best the 2.5 or 3.0ltr not going past a 55 plate else its £500 road fund and I'm actually going back 3yrs with the volvo being an 08, the other thing is I've seen a X3 3.0 sport on a 54 plate whats done 44k and for sale at £6995 is it a good buy or not, most of the X3's I've seen around 54-55 have around 78k to 90k miles. So which is best, I was told the 2.5 was the best engine BMW had made and there is probably a thread all about this but, I new all about the 320d swirl flaps and engine breather mod but this is a new area for me, don't suggest the X5 wife says it's too big and she'll never drive it so it has to be a X3 or a Rav she says, any help will be great.

P/s are they cam chain or belt

Regards

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links